ICPA 360 Hour Diplomate:
Annual Continuing Ed Requirements
Here is a list of opportunities for you to fulfill your annual 12 hour credits to maintain Diplomate status.
- Refresh and Review: All ICPA classes, even refreshers, are considered eligible for credit.
- Support Research: Participation in an ICPAPractice Based Research Network Module (PBRN) project.
- Connect and Collaborate: Attendance to our international Summit fulfills annual requirements.
- Become a DC Clinical Mentor: Our clinical forum has many questions from our 3,000 members. Answering 20 clinical questions annually in a comprehensive manner also fulfills your Diplomate Requirements.
- Expand your special interests: All Academy Council classes are eligible for Diplomate continuing education credits.
- Determine Evidence Based Care: A cost effective way to accrue credit hours is by participating in the peer reviewing of articles in chiropractic journals and research symposiums. This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in the necessary research in our profession and also to advance your status in our profession. Please contact us if you are interested in this option:email@example.com
Please note: Verify with your sponsoring organization if license renewal in your state or province has been approved. These classes are intended for continuing education credits for the ICPA/Academy to maintain Diplomate status.